- the erase function only works with CD-RWs, not CD-Rs
- it is possible to erase the last recorded tracks, the last 2 tracks, the last 3 tracks, but not tracks in the middle of the disc
To erase certain tracks
1. Press ERASE key
- if the display does not show “ERASE XX-XX?”, where XX is the number of the last track recorded, turn the MULTI DIAL control until it is displayed. Ex. To erase the last 3 tracks on a disc with 10 tracks, the display should read “ERASE 7-10?” If you do not want to proceed, press STOP
2. Push in the MULTI DIAL control to erase selections. =
To erase an entire disc
- Press ERASE key.
- Turn MULTI DIAL control until the display shows “ERASE DISC?”
- Press STOP if you do not want to continue.
- Push in the MULTI DIAL control to erase disc.