MENAME Winspear concert 2014
Coptic Repertoire (~ 30 min)
1) TEN-O-OSHT (By The Group) 2:30 min.
2) Solo song by George on the Oud, From Psalm 27 "The Lord is my light". 3:10 min.
3) Solo song by George on the Oud From Psalm 84 "How lovely is Your Tabernacle". 3:30 min.
4) One song for St. Mary of George's choice (either "Hail to Mary" the Praxis response 8:00 min., or "Rejoice O Mary" 6:30 min) either song can be performed solo or by a small group of 3.
5) Alleluya/Ali El Korban (By the Group) 5:30 min.
6) Fai Pe Pi (By the Group) 1:40 min.
7) Ees O Pan Agios Pateer (By the Group) 00:40 min. Cncluding the Coptic Repertoire.
MENAME Repertoire (~ 20 min)
In the order listed below:
- Subhanak – Sheikh el Helbawi (Sufi) Nay solo at beginning and Vocal Solo throughout
- El Helwa di – Sayed Darwish (Egyptian) Guitar solo in middle
- Foug El Nakhal – Elham Madfa3i (Iraqi) Oud Solo at beginning
- Qadouka Al Mayas – Jesse Cook version (Syria) Violin Solo in the middle followed by Tumbek Solo
- Matadjem Yanmixan – Tanirewan (Berber) Electric Guitar solo throughout
SOUNDCHECKS Friday April 4
1400 - load-in / mic hang / MENAME setup
1500 - WAME + guest soundcheck
1615 - MENAME ensemble soundcheck
1715 - George Kyrillos soundcheck
1800 - crew meal break
1900 - show call
2000 - concert start: MENAME + guest
2050 - changeover
2110 - WAME + guest
2200 - concert end
2300 - strike and load-out complete