Humanities Computing Links
- Online works about Humanities Computing gathered by Geoffrey Rockwell
- National Support for Humanities Computing: Different Achievements, Needs and Prospects
- Institutional models for humanities computing
Papers and Essays
- Essays in Humanities Computing
Essays in Humanities Computing: essays freely available on the web, presented in a uniform virtual collection
- Theory into Practice
A Case Study of the Humanities Computing Master of Arts Programme at the University of Alberta
- Humanities Computing and Research Innovation
- A Digital Humanities Manifesto
A Project of the Mellon Seminar in Digital Humanities at UCLA http://dev.cdh.ucla.edu/digitalhumanities/2008/12/15/digital-humanities-manifesto/
Grants and Awards
- SSHRC Image, Text, Sound and Technology (ITST) Research Grants
- Tuition Scholarships for the 2009 Digital Humanities Summer Institute. University of Victoria, June 8-12, 2009
- The ADHO Roberto Busa Award
- ALLC Student Prize
- The Zampolli Prize
The Prize is given to recognize an outstanding singular achievement in the Digital Humanities. The Prize will be inaugurated in 2011 and awarded triennially thereafter.
- Conference Bursary Awards for students and young scholars.
- The Fortier Prize
The Fortier Prize will be awarded for outstanding "young scholar" of each Digital Humanities conference. The Prize will be inaugurated in 2009 and awarded annually thereafter.
- Niagara Interactive Media Generator
nGen is an exciting new initiative that brings together key partners in industry, economic development and post-secondary education to create an innovative business incubation and generation model to help jump-start and grow new enterprise in the Niagara Region.
- Canadian History on the Web
- Beyond the Book: Mass Reading Events and Contemporary Cultures of Reading in the UK, USA and Canada is a three-year interdisciplinary research project funded primarily by the Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC), 2005-8.