The Academic Capacity of the Digital Humanities in Canada
The following information is preliminary and will be updated regularly
Note: This project is in progress and the materials are incomplete.
- Undergraduate and Graduate Programs is a list of academic programs with a significant computing component organized by province, university, and level.
- Research Labs, Centres or Institutes is a list of university centres of various sorts that support computing across the arts and humanities organized by province and university.
- Projects in the area is a list projects organized by discipline.
- Canada Research Chairs is organized alphabetically.
- Journals, Blogs, Discussion Lists and Conferences
- Professional Societies
- History is a list of important works and projects organized in clusters.
- Links is organized by categories.
See the draft on philosophi.ca