Bridging HPC and the Humanities
Note This wiki is a work in progress. It is neither complete or polished.
An outline of what has to be done.
- Set up meeting with Paul and Ron.
- Work with AICT to identify a week (or backup). Book their lab and technical support people.
- Strategize on teams to invite.
- Invite keynote speakers. (Steve Downie, Melissa Terras)
- Help remote teams to get funding. Contact Sharcnet and NSF.
- Get project proposals from teams.
- Develop training schedule around needs of projects.
- Plan event.
- Development of the web site and any handouts/materials. (MML)
- Coordinating participants and their travel. (GR)
- Coordinating the training and event schedule. (GR)
- Organizing the rooms. (MML)
- Coordinating final public event. (MML?)
- Organizing all the catering. (MML)