WHAT IS DIGITIZATION DAY?
The CIRCA Histories and Archives group is organizing a Digitization Day. This one-day event is a chance for research projects that are digitizing evidence to meet up with units on campus that provide relevant research services. Projects that are creating digital archives of different sorts will give short presentations as will units on campus that support research.
Why should I come?
- In one day you can learn a lot about different digital projects
- Figure out who is doing what on campus
- Get ideas for your own project
- Learn what resources are available
- Talk about challenges you have in your project
The programme for the Day is being finalized.
WHEN AND WHERE?
Location: Telus 134.
Date: December 16th, 2010
Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm with lunch and coffee breaks. Coffee at 8:30am and we start at 9:00am. The final session will finish at 5:00pm.
For more information contact Dorota Tecza <dtecza at ualberta dot ca> or Chiao-Chun Wu <chiaochu at ualberta dot ca>.